Superior Court of California, County of El Dorado

Our Mission

To preserve and enhance the rule of law in El Dorado County by providing all persons a fair, efficient, and accessible forum for resolving disputes, protecting public safety, and righting wrongs.


You may pay your traffic citation (ticket) and/or criminal fine by ELECTRONIC FUND TRANSFER using the “EDS program” on the internet. See instructions below.

Note: Please allow 15 days from the date you receive your citation for Court processing.


You may pay your traffic fine in full, or make payments on a traffic case already set up with a payment arrangement. To sign up for traffic school and pay by electronic fund transfer, you must first contact the traffic school clerk to determine eligibility. Call 530-621-7465.

** On payment screen, enter either your:

  • Citation number - entire number on the traffic citation/ticket provided by law enforcement

  • OR
  • Case number - number on your bail quote and/or courtesy notice.


If you have already pled guilty and have set up a payment arrangement, you may pay in full or make payments on your criminal fine.

** On payment screen, enter your criminal case number.


  1. Direct transfer of funds from checking or savings account, Click here

If “not paying” by Electronic Fund Transfer, click here for traffic information or here for criminal information.

Placerville Main Street Branch

  • 495 Main Street
    Placerville, CA 95667
  • Main Line: (530) 621-6426
  • Family Law: (530) 621-6726

Placerville Building C Branch

  • 2850 Fairlane Court, Suite 120
    Placerville, CA 95667
  • Criminal: (530) 621-7464

Placerville Fair Lane Branch

  • 295 Fair Lane
    Placerville, CA 95667
  • Traffic: (530) 621-7470
  • Juvenile: (530) 621-6710

Cameron Park Branch

  • 3321 Cameron Park Drive
    Cameron Park, CA 95682
  • Civil / Civil Harassment / Probate / Guardianships
    (530) 621-5867

South Lake Tahoe Branch

  • 1354 Johnson Blvd.
    South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
  • Civil / Juvenile / Family Law / Probate
    (530) 573-3075
  • Traffic / Small Claims / Criminal
    (530) 573-3044

Cameron Park Courthouse